Put On Purple for Lupus Awareness

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dystopian Book Challenge 2011 FINISHED

I have completed the Dystopian Book Challenge of 2011!

The dystopian books I read were:

  1. Feed
  2. The Year of the Flood
  3. The Knife of Never Letting Go
  4. Catching Fire
  5. The Giver
  6. Divergent
  7. Delirium
I did not count more than one book per series. I think the majority of these I did review on Goodreads/Minda Ink. *scratches head trying to remember*


So I completed the level of Asocial

Overall it was fun. I love dystopian books and even though I didn't read any of the classic dystopian novels I was originally planning to read, I did enjoy myself. 

The Dystopian Book Challenge of 2012 is now posted on Bookish Ardour. So if you missed the chance to take part this year you can always take part for next year's challenge. Bookish Ardour usually has some pretty great challenges and I might take part in this one again. (Maybe this time actually reading the classic dystopian novels I set out to read....)

No comments: