Put On Purple for Lupus Awareness

Saturday, October 27, 2012

I Always Show Up Late to the Party

Alright I am about to sound like a complete idiot. I did not know Google Friend Connect was losing the majority of its features. Now if you try to send a newsletter to your followers you go in circles around the help page. Apparently, this took place in March. Talk about being late to the party. So unfortunately I have had to send out a copy pasted message to all 20 followers.

I noticed that you are a follower of my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC). If you wish to remain a follower could you do me a really big favor and subscribe via email. If you wish to no longer follow the blog that is fine as well. Thank you for your time.

Minda

I apologize for this people but it had to be done. Anyways if everyone could please subscribe via email  at the top of the page should you wish to remain following this blog. Feedburner still works right? Anyone know? Apparently Feedburner is also going away? So I guess I will have to use Feedcat. This is some seriously confusing stuff.

Thanks and sorry for dropping the ball.

No comments: