Put On Purple for Lupus Awareness

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Miss Stardoll World 2011

I spend a lot of time on this website called Stardoll. I know it's probably what most was consider "childish" but I love putting together outfits and designing rooms. Probably cause I don't really have the nerve, body, or money to dress myself the way I would like to, or dress up my house the way I would like to...yea....pathetic excuse right?

Anyways they have this Miss Stardoll World contest going on and...I'd kinda like to win something. I know I don't have the most fashionable suite, my doll looks like ...well me...not what I WISH I looked like really. (I even gave it a mole exactly where I have one...and glasses.) Anyway what I'm trying to say is....


Dressup games at Stardoll

Please help me win?!?


No comments: