Put On Purple for Lupus Awareness

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Review: Sh*t My Dad Says


Shit My Dad SaysShit My Dad Says by Justin Halpern
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My husband and I read this book together. Well I read it aloud and he listened while driving. I must say this was and will most likely remain a favorite of mine. There is a lot of crude language but that I feel as to the Real Life tribute that Halpern has graced us with. His father is wise and witty, crude but true, and always....one step ahead of evryone else. Our parents are responsible for our upbringing and personally I feel Mr. Halpern did a spectacular job. There was no moment while reading this that I felt it was a disappointment. In fact, I wish there was more. This is definitely a home run all around.


View all my reviews

No comments: