Put On Purple for Lupus Awareness

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Have Been Bad

I have so been neglecting my books lately...well actually I HAVE been reading. See my husband drives a semi-truck, I ride with him, and to pass the time I have been reading books to him. But he only likes funny books. So we read, Sh*t My Dad Says and We Thought You'd Be Prettier, nothing wrong with that...but....I have a HUGE pile (list) of books I have been wanting to read. So I went to my Goodreads account and looked at my list of books I have not read on there. I've compiled a "tentative" list of books I want to read in the next well....months. So here goes the list.

THE LIST (cue dramatic music)
*And yes I copy/pasted it from Goodreads*









updown
The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)


updown
The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series #2)






updown
The Emerald Atlas (The Books of Beginning #1)
FINISHED!


Winter Challenge 2011-2012 (Something Borrowed)

updown
The Red Pyramid (Kane Chronicles, #1)



Winter Challenge 2011-2012 (Something Old)


updown
The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)






updown
Graceling (The Seven Kingdoms, #1)






updown
The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1)



Winter Challenge 2011-2012 (Group Love)


updown
Winter's Passage (Iron Fey, #1.5)



Winter Challenge 2011-2012 (Winter Book)


updown
The Iron Daughter (Iron Fey, #2)





updown
Eragon (Inheritance Cycle #1)




updown
The Dead-Tossed Waves (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #2)






updown
The Dark and Hollow Places (Forest of Hands and Teeth Series #3)





updown
Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1)





updown
The Thief (The Queen's Thief, #1)





updown
Looking for Alaska
Plan to Read Jan 3rd to Jan 10th


Winter Challenge 2011-2012 (Valentine)

updown
Will Grayson, Will Grayson
Plan to Read Jan 3rd to Jan 10th





updown
Firelight (Firelight, #1)

























No comments: