Put On Purple for Lupus Awareness

Monday, October 3, 2011

Review: The Eleventh Plague


The Eleventh Plague
The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I enjoyed this book even though I am not the target audience, Young Adult. Now I wouldn't even mention this unless it was obvious from the writing. I inhaled this book mostly because it has a very easy and simplistic writing style. That is not a bad thing mind you. I'm actually happy of that. Something quick and fun to read is always great inbetween long reads.

The pacing of the book was acceptable and I enjoyed the characters. Stephen and Jenny are a couple of misfits who always find themselve in trouble in this post apocalyptic community. I am glad they redeemed themselves in the end. That's about all I have to say about the book. I liked it.



View all my reviews

No comments: